frank a. dusek, mba, cpa, cfe
"Conscientious client service with integrity is my commitment; giving back to the larger community is an added privilege."
Mr. Dusek's experience as a CPA spans thirty-five years. Associated with Weiss Sugar Dvorak & Dusek since 1986, he has been a principal shareholder of the firm since 1990. Prior experience encompasses seven years with large CPA and consulting firms, including Hurdman & Cranstoun (now KPMG) and seven years as CFO of a national construction firm. Mr. Dusek also served in the U.S. Army.
- Professional Certification
- Certified Public Accountant, 1973
- Certified Fraud Examiner, 1992
- Professional Associations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois CPA Society
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- American Arbitration Association
- MBA, Roosevelt University, 1983
- BS in Accounting, University of Illinois at Chicago, 1971
- Arbitration and Mediation Services
- Email Frank Dusek